May 9, 2017

Bits and Pieces : A short story

Once upon a time I forgot how to be creative and my soul was weary, then along came
Ivytree Studio and awoke my creative spirit and I was happily creative every after.

Recently Ivytree studio celebrated their first birthday and I made something pretty in pink {obviously} to celebrate this special event.  I used their first collection {of course}






The papers I used for this project

Hadeda Garden Collection

#161/3
#161/38


ADDITIONAL MATERIALS USED  



  • various adhesives
  • chalks
  • Diamond glaze
  • assorted paper roses
  • tulle
  • bling
  • embossing powder
Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what they are up to: www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of their pretty paper here
Connect with the team on their Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

'til next time.....enjoy your story

No comments: