May 10, 2017

A Journal by Ivytree Studio

Hello there

Journalling has finally hit South Africa in a big way and I am happy to say you can buy journals just about everywhere.  Ivytree Studio is launching Honey Planners very soon and I am sure this is going to be a winner.  Their paper range has already been designed for use in Project Life and Pocket Pals so this is a welcome addition to the range. I have used a combination of all the ranges to date and I had so much fun putting this together.  These images are from my April pages.
This particular journal is just a cheapy from PNA.



I am a bullet journalizer and this journal encompasses everything in my life, notes, diary, lists etc.












 To add the cardstock inserts, mark the holes with a pencil, then punch them and cut a slit into the            hole, this can then be slotted into the 'spring'. They do not come out but can easily be transferred.


    I have to admit I am much happier making notes in the sections that I have decorated.


The papers I used for this project

Hadeda Garden Collection
161/7
161/31


Friendship begins in the heart Collection
Scraps from my collection

Seize the day Collection

171/2
171/7


ADDITIONAL MATERIALS USED  
  • various adhesives
  • chalks
  • washi tape
  • paper clips
  • journal
Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what they are up to: www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of their pretty paper here
Connect with the team on their Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

'til next time.....enjoy your story

No comments: