April 12, 2017

Ivytree Studio: Seize The Day card

Hello

A very special friend of mine recently opened her second salon, in our brand new mall and I wanted to make a very special card for her.
The #171 Seize the Day range was the perfect paper for this card, as my friend has truly Seized the Day. Her wisdom and deep faith are an inspiration to me.



This card was very personal and each number, quote and word meant something to my friend.




Back of the card

Inside the front flaps
Stickles on the edges of the butterfly wings




Card making is not always my thing, but I really enjoyed making this one, it was some downtime in an otherwise crazy week.


The papers I used for this project

#171 Seize the Day

#171/16 - formed the base of the actual card
#171/4   - Elements
#171/5   - Wordy Delights
#171/7   - Calendar Cards
#171/8   - Mini inspirations
#171/10 - Pretty Pocket Cards
#171/13 - Gallery Frames
r

ADDITIONAL MATERIALS USED  

  • various adhesives
  • chalks
  • Diamond glaze
  • Stickles
  • stamens
  • assorted black flowers
  • ribbon
  • bling
  • flower scraps from  #172/5

Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what they are up to: www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of their pretty paper here
Connect with the team on their Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

'til next time, keep being creative 




No comments: