July 10, 2013

Bits of life

Once again I have found myself going months without blogging, but have had time to think and re-assess what I want my blog to become.  The result of this pondering, is my blog is now, not going to be exclusively scrapbooking but about the precious moments of my life.  I  want to share with you all my crafting endeavours, blog posts that inspire me and other things that create Precious Moments in my life.  One of the reasons I have changed the goal posts is the wonderful Creative workshop I did with Nadia, this workshop was inspiring and Nadia made every effort to make everything pretty.  One of the ladies I met at this workshop was Kirsty-Lee who has just started Peg & Pencil.  I can't wait for her to come to the Whacky Market and bring her gorgeous stationary .  Now enough rambling - here are two cushion covers I made with fabric swatches I was lucky enough to get from a friend who owns an interior decor business.  Until next time, take care and have a craftilicious week - W






1 comment:

Creative Flair said...

Your cushions are gorgeous Wilna. Almost like scrapping on a pillow.