May 1, 2013

Scrap Collections - Oh Boy

I was lucky enough to receive a stash of paper and chippies from Lorna at Scrap Collections
and the bright blue and red of the Oh boy collections caught my fancy immediately.  My son is constantly bemoaning the fact that I never scrap pages of him, (to get him to pose for a photo is virtually impossible) I had some school photos of him so set to work.
this is how the page looks before the photos were placed
I had great fun layering all the papers, all the edges were distressed and chalked. This is how the page looked once the photos were placed

 I punched the edge of one block to look like a torn page and added a red cardstock scallop strip

 I sponged some dots onto the chippies which were already red
 I used a circle punch to create the holes in the scallop strip
Had lots of fun with staples on this LO for a full tutorial on this LO you can go here

hope you all have a scrapilicious May Day
W

No comments: