May 10, 2012

Enmarc April DT package

It was with great excitment that I received my first DT kit from Enmarc Crafts.  I have created this page in honour of Mom's everywhere but this year especially for my sister.  As my own Mum has been gone from this world for 6 years now, I feel bittersweet about Mother's Day, and this year will be spending the day with my sister, but neither of my children.

I had some fun with this and made a shaker box with the Window frame.
To every Mother, may you be Blessed.
I am off to a Mixed Media Convention this weekend and will be meeting some of my Enmarc DT members as well as some Let's Scrap DT ladies.  I am like a child on Christmas Eve.

have a scrapilicious weekend
Wilna

3 comments:

Patricia said...

What a fun idea to do a shaker box... haven't done that in ages! Also love your colours for this LO!!!

Connie Mercer said...

Hi Wilna~ I came from Linkedin~you have a wonderful blog and I love your Scrabooking!! New follower~keep up the awesome work:):)

Unknown said...

Thank you Connie,