March 23, 2012

Let's Scrap DT Challenge 132

Hello again, don't you just find that sometimes you do an LO and it just doesn't look right. It's pretty but doesn't have the wow factor.  I think often all it needs is a few special additions to add a fabulosity to a page. For this Challenge I decided to do it with a LO I did for 2-22-12.  I thought this page was a bit Blah! So I decided to do the following:-
  • pen stitched around all the hearts and doodled on the journal block.
  • die cut(you could punch) some hearts, chalked and added them in various places
  • removed the black lace and added some old fashioned lace and some tape
  • of course I had to add some flowers, these have been in my stash for simply ever, but they were waiting for just this LO as they worked perfectly.  I added some brads to their centres, also spritzed them with water and curled them.
  • added a few more rub-on's
  • also added some chipboard
I created clusters with the flowers, some leaves, and left over die cut hearts. Now for the fabulosity challenge
So this is my challege to you, take an older Let's Scrap LO, that you are maybe not so happy with, and add some FABULOSITY to it. 
  • Please specifically list your additions.  Show us the before or after results or add a link to your previous page.
  • Use a Let’s Scrap Sketch.
  • This Challenge can not be combined with the weekly main page sketch, special month-long site-sponsored sketch or the Scrap our Stash Challenge.
  •  Upload your page photo to the gallery by Thursday, (March, 29) at 11:59 p.m. (using the main page clock time), to be eligible for the prize drawing. 
  • Be sure to tag your layout/card correctly:  challenge132 (all one word), followed by a comma, a space, and the sketch number you used.  My tag will read: Challenge132, 2-22-12
  • Include in the comment section of your post the items you used to meet the challenge requirements.  Sometimes these are hard to see in the photos!
  • SHOW US SOME FABULOSITY
til next time have a scrapilicious weekend
Wilna

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Love all those stitched hearts Wilna! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!!

Lynden Blossom said...

Hello - Visiting from your LinkedIn post - Thank you for the compliment regarding My blog! ;-} I don't see how to 'follow' yours...? I like your Layout redo! It was nice, but now it's better! ;-}
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com