July 27, 2014

Scrap-a-doodles Design Team 2014 Audition

Sjoe, today is going to be a long post. I was super excited to see Scrap-a-doodles has a design team call.  They have always been my on-line store of choice and I thrilled to be auditioning.  I decided to make 2 projects for the application (yes that is how inspired I am). My first project is an mixed media art journal entry and was inspired by a quote by Joyce Meyer in her book The Confident Woman which I am reading at the moment.  I have been on such a journey this past year and this quote  simply resonated with my soul.


My second project is a double layout inspired by a quote I found on Facebook by Elizabeth Gilbert author of Eat, Pray, Love and it read 'embrace the glorious mess that you are'.  I thought this a very apt quote to describe who I am at 50!!
 
Some close-ups
I just recently attended a Tim Holtz workshop and this is what I created, I must say once you get on top of the techniques, it is very addictive.

We were asked to showcase a variety of projects covering paper crafts and these are some of my favourites, oldies but goodies 
 

thanks for reading patiently to the end of this rather long post
always be creative
til next time
W

5 comments:

Creative Flair said...

Absolutely Stunning Wilna. Good luck...

Unknown said...

thank you for popping in

Nadia Jonker said...

Great work Wilna. So detailed!

Hazel said...

Wilna, I love your projects. Good luck for the DT.

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Uitstekende Scrapping Wilna!! Sterkte vir die finaal :-) xxx