November 20, 2011

Whoohoo

I feel honoured and blessed to have been chosen again for another term at 
Let's Scrap.
The awesome women on this team overcame storms, tragedies, hurricanes, floods and family trauma this past four months. Yet they fulfilled their obligations every week. I made friends with ladies spread in all four corners of our planets. Through this amazing technology we can chat and be involved with each other's lives, we consoled, we cheered, we supported, we gave advise when asked. Through the creative medium of paper crafts we have shared interests.

I am not the most disciplined of people but this DT has taught me that I cannot let others down.  Well done to the new DT's and welcome onboard to previous DT's. I look forward to a very inspirational term

Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.
-- Flavia
have a scraplicious week

No comments: