November 24, 2011

Let's scrap Sketch 11-23-11

This page started as one thing and turned into something else.  Here is my take on the sketch, it symbolises the beauty my mother had and is very much a tribute to the woman she was.
I used genuine vintage buttons and the buckle on right hand flower also came from Ouma's button tin..  The pp is Bo-Bunny. The punch is Martha Stewart.  Here is some close up detail
I also want to share this layout with you, my precious daughter in now living in CT and I miss her very much so this layout is for her and all those Mom's who don't get to see their DD.

The paper is Kaiser Kraft, the pattern paper roses were fussy cut and chalked.  The paper flowers were designed by yours truly.  I used up lots of off alpha's and either chalked, painted, sanded or covered them in paper.

Until we chat again I shall leave you with this thought
"The purpose of life is not to be happy,
but to matter, to be productive,
to be useful, to have it make some difference
that you lived at all - Leo Rosten

have a scraplicious week.
W

No comments: