January 7, 2018

Digi-stamps

hi all
Image result for creativity quotes



To say that the past few months have passed in a flash and a blur seems such an excuse but its so true.

I have been lucky enough to be creating lots of different beauties across a variety of crafts

My DT projects for Digi-Stamps4joy continue to stretch and inspire my creativity.


My favourite by far is this christmas bauble that I created from this giraffe digi-stamp
 for Challenge #143 ATG + Holidays
I used my Silhouette to cut the image from vinyl and adhered the giraffe to a clear bubble.

This mechanobug for Challenge #142 below was coloured with greys and silvers with some enamel dots for detail


I used the teapot cottage to create this pretty Happy Birthday card.


I used my Silhouette to draw and cut this hydrangea bouquet.  I stencilled the background with embossing paste and coloured with some sprays. 


These digi-stamps are all available at Digistamps4joy online store.

'til next time

keep being creative

W


No comments: