September 12, 2014

CSI Case File #138

Just have to share the wonderful news,  I made the Scrap-a-Doodles Design Team and am eagerly awaiting my box of goodies. Congratulations to the other DT members, Nolene Burnett, Jowilna Nolte and Clive Frost.

I dipped my toe in and finally solved a case over at CSI. I am not  at my best with boy pages  and this time I really stepped out of my comfort zone with masking, spraying etc.
The Scheme:     Bookish blue, Busy brown, Notebook, Think pink, Studious (teal)
The Scene:        School
The Evidence:   Grid pattern, tape measure, tags, numbers, stars
Testimony:        Hidden journalling reads:- I am so incredibly proud of what you have achieved so far.  Grade 11 was your best year yet.  I know you hate school but your goals and dreams will come true

 This is the double page spread


The poem If - chippie and paper from Paper Collections

CSI Case File #138

 journalling hidden under a flap

 close-up of flap and layers

old alphabet from my stash

until next time 
keep being creative
W

1 comment:

Creative Flair said...

Well done Wilna... a great layout