August 18, 2011

Cupcake delight


This is the delicious sketch from Let's Scrap http://letsscrap.ning.com/  for this week, here is my take but please go to to see some of the beautiful cards the other DT's have done.
I concertina'd a small strip of paper for the base and paper pieced the icing.  The paper is by Kaiser Kraft Chanteuse range, you will recognise the paper as left over from my "Four of a kind" LO.   At least now I am using up my scraps.
I would like to leave you with this quote I found today
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are. Bernice Johnson Reagen

I know many of us are going through serious challenges but remember God is always with you and walks every step with you.

Until next time have a splendid week and thanks for popping by.  Please leave me a message as would I love hearing from you

Wilna

No comments: